Friday, April 5, 2013

Good Morning Goats!

The morning is my absolute favorite time of day on the farm. I love watching the animals wake up and watch how playful they are in the early morning. As soon as I (and everyone else in the house) wakes up I walk by the "nursery" and check on all our babies...
 Usually they are all waiting by the door all bleeting to see if anyone else is awake.
 As soon as they seen any signs of life they start jumping on the gate and bleeting to get our attention. I love how excited they get when we walk by.
Poor Avery is squished between Ruby (our mini-nubian on the left) and Heidi (our Alpine on the right). Bottles mom! We need bottles!

Who wouldn't love waking up to these cuties every morning?
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/TaSqKv2G598?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

No comments:

Post a Comment